- Boards & Commissions
- City Hall
- Documents & Codes
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Mayor & Council
- Council Minutes
- Open Records
- Interlocal Agreements
- Grant County
- Contact Us
City Clerk / Treasurer
The City Clerk serves as the link between City Council and citizens as well as between the Mayor and city employees.
The office of City Clerk for Electric City provides clerical, record keeping and administrative functions to the City Council and the Mayor. In addition, this individual performs many tasks that assist in guiding and managing the operation of local government policy and law. Below are just a few of the responsibilities of the City Clerk.
- Manages requests to speak to Council
- Collects information and prepares Council agendas and other information for Council
- Collects, organizes, and maintains records
- Records and submits City Council meeting minutes
- Maintaines the citys budget
- Accepts public requests
- Manages the administration of city employees and facilities.