Deputy Clerk/Utility Billing Clerk
- Responds to requests for information from the public.
- Performs general office duties, typing or proofreading correspondence, distributing or filing official forms, and scheduling appointments.
- Issues public notification of all official notices.
- Plans and directs the maintenance, filing, safekeeping, and computerization of municipal documents.
- Manages the Utility Billing Department
- Issue various permits and licenses, such as building permits and dog licenses, and collects appropriate fees.
Diana Parrish, Deputy Clerk