- Boards & Commissions
- City Hall
- Documents & Codes
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Mayor & Council
- Council Minutes
- Open Records
- Interlocal Agreements
- Grant County
- Fire Department
- Contact Us
Notice Water Shut Offs - October 10, 2019
Water Line Replacement may effect Grand Ave W and Coulee Blvd, 123 Grand Ave W, 119 Grand Ave W, ... [more...]
2019 Street, Sidewalk and Water Line Project Update - September 19, 2019
The 2019 street, sidewalk and water projects on Western Ave. , Coulee Blvd. and Grand Ave. have c... [more...]
Deputy Clerk / Utility Billing Clerk
The Electric City Deputy Clerk / Utility Billing Clerk
- Respond to requests for information from the public.
- Perform general office duties, typing or proofreading correspondence, distributing or filing official forms, or scheduling appointments.
- Issue public notification of all official notices .
- Plan and direct the maintenance, filing, safekeeping, and computerization of municipal documents.
- Manages the Utility Billing Department
- Issue various permits and licenses, such as building permits, and dog licenses, and collects appropriate fees.